Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Payment Prospect System (PPS) Quality Engineering team is seeking applicants who believes in “Quality is the primary objective of the work delivered”.
This role will cover all primary quality activity across all technology functions that ensure to deliver high quality products and services. This role includes, but are not limited to, strategy, planning, standards, process, policy, tools, engineering, assurance, management, metrics, research and development, automation, data preparation, maintenance, new development, operations, and delivery.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Quality Engineering Core Tasks - Design, develop, automate, reuse, and execute tests in Agile/Scrum environment
- Develop in-depth system and application knowledge to provide higher test quality and coverage
- Capture defect details per standards and drive defect resolution
- Constantly evaluate and enhance the test strategy and approach
- Collaborate as part of the scrum team in grooming user stories and development of acceptance criteria for the user stories
- Ensure functional and non-functional acceptance criteria aligns to the business value statement
- Champion, mentor and direct other engineers and business in test process best practices and quality engineering principles
- Embrace continuous learning to ensure industry best practices and technology adoption
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in
- 6+ years as a Quality Assurance Test Automation Engineer
- 5+ years of release management/regression testing experience
- 3+ years of experience with manual testing
- 2+ years with automated testing tools and automation scripting
- 2+ years with test automation tools like Selenium, JMeter etc.
- 2+ years with API, SOAP & interface testing
- 2+ years with Cloud application testing
- 2+ years with MS Visual Studio
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment
- Experience in the IT Healthcare industry
- Experience with performance testing
- Knowledge of writing and executing SQL queries to support validation of test results, creation, and management of test data
- Expertise in all phases of software testing and development life cycles
- Familiarity with C# test scripting
- Working knowledge of CA Agile Central (Rally), GIT and Jenkins tools
- Ability to coordinate efficiently with distributed team members
- ISTQB and Scrum Master certifications will be an added advantage
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.