Project Manager - Commercial Construction
An award-winning, industry-leading commercial builder is ready to add an experienced Construction Project Manager to their team. Due to progressive growth, this opportunity is available for a highly motivated and experienced candidate who is able to hit the ground running and lead successful teams and manage interesting projects. We are looking for a Project Manager who is a leader, yet very much a team player.
- Oversee contract activities on a job site such as communication with the owner, architect, and subs, submittals, procurement, budgeting and schedule
- Select the best delivery method for each project
- Develop measurements to determine the strategic plan is met during all phases of construction
- 3+ years of experience working for a general contractor as a Project Manager on commercial building projects upwards of $15M
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related discipline preferred
- Have an ownership attitude; be willing and able to grow, coach, and mentor Project Engineers and Assistant Project Managers
- Strive for excellence in every project; do whatever it takes to achieve optimum results
- Able to resolve conflict to be mutually beneficial to all parties involved
- Possess oral and written communication skills
- Extremely competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Excellent company culture including work/life balance
- Advancement opportunity
Please contact Olympia Scott directly at Email blocked - click to apply Phone number blocked - click to apply for more information on this or any other position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.