Colonial Life, an established leader in the corporate benefits industry that's been in business for more than 75 years, has an immediate opportunity for a sales leader to join its market-leading team in Nashville, TN. The person in this position is responsible for recruiting and developing other sales leaders as well as building and maintaining relationships with business owners and employees by offering financial protection benefits at the worksite.
Qualified candidates will have access to comprehensive sales and management training along with dependable home office support to grow his/her own business and realize the unlimited growth potential unique to the employee benefits industry and to Colonial Life as a leader in the national market.
This position provides access to:
- Competitive production-based compensation
- Lucrative recruiting, development and sales bonuses
- Potential residual and renewal income opportunities for life
- Incentives such as world-class travel experiences offered annually to top performers
- Unparalleled training and support including classroom training, hands-on, field training and a dedicated instructor
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience leading, recruiting and developing a team
- Desire to lead and motivate others
- Energetic, self-starter attitude
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Health & Life Insurance License is required, but can be attained during the onboarding process
This is a 1099 contractor role.
Learn more about Colonial Life and the specific responsibilities of this position at URL blocked - click to apply.
©2018 Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
Colonial Life insurance products are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, for which Colonial Life is the marketing brand.