To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Windsor, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SS&C Technologies Inc • Windsor, CT
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Windsor, CT
Headquartered in Windsor, CT and with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, business process outsourcing (BPO) services and application service provider (ASP) solutions. We deliver mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance.
We are looking for a highly motivated, technical leader to join our team developing and delivering solutions for our clients. The role requires solid hands on background in all aspects of software development and delivery. The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering complex projects from inception to completion and possess strong business analysis skills. Good communications skills are required to work with clients in determining requirements and designing appropriate technical solutions.
- Development and support of client server and .NET web applications
- Communicate with internal and external clients to elicit requirements
- Design, analyze, and optimize code base using proven best-practice algorithms and data structures
- Deliver expert, hands-on technical support for urgent troubleshooting
- Mentor team members to provide quality technical deliverables and timely support resolutions
- Actively participate in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- For projects where you are responsible for the solution design, work closely with Product Management and other business team members to ensure your design meets customer needs.
- Contribute to new architectures and design
- Use various methods to ensure the quality of your code: writing unit tests, performing code inspections with your peers, integration testing, performance testing and assisting QA.
- Demonstrate excellent engineering practices and be able to share and promote these practices within the team.
- BA/BS degree (Computer Science, MIS degrees preferred)
- Minimum 10 years technical experience and at least 5 in a project and/or team lead role
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Application performance management skills
- 7+ years of Microsoft web stack, ASP.NET, C# experience and MVC
- Relational database experience – MS SQL preferred
- Experience with accounting and financial software
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure in a team environment
- Great problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Understands client needs, identifies root causes of problems, and implements pragmatic solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate opinions and ideas
- 7+ years designing, implementing, and launching commercial software products
- Understanding of object oriented design, computer architecture, and algorithms
- Experience architecting complex software systems.
- Experience gathering software requirements by interviewing users and analyzing competitive products
- Experience developing enterprise applications