Regional Marketing Manager Northeast Market Direct hire $75,000- $90,000+ Bonus Boston area! POSITION SUMMARY:
The Regional Marketing Manager responsible for the Northeast Markets (mostly New Hampshire, Connecticut and Maine) will be based in our corporate office. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Brand, Programmer and Field Marketing, and will partner closely with the Marketing, Sales, Product and Programming, and Operations teams to ensure we achieve our performance goals.
You will be responsible and accountable for creating and delivering marketing campaigns to attract quality prospects and nurture qualified leads through the sales cycle. In addition, this person will build and implement an event strategy that will increase brand awareness in the community, while delivering qualified leads to the Sales team.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Sales and develop results-driven omni-channel marketing campaigns that align content with the sales funnel stage that produces and nurtures quality leads.
- Develop sales presentation and selling tools.
- Build business cases for events that will generate brand awareness and deliver qualified leads.
- Manage brand strategy implementation: refine and track brand success metrics and the integration of the brand across all communications regionally.
- Works closely with the PR and organic social agency to analyze and identify organic growth opportunities and marketing tactics grounded in community relationships and events.
- Form strategic alliances and leads the collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Product and Operations.
If you're interested in this role please let me know at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Regional Marketing Manager
- 5-8 years of demonstrated success as a Marketing Manager, agency experience a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of brand building, working with cross-functional teams
- Proven success in creating and fostering effective partnerships with Sales.
- Strong leadership, analytical, and strategic planning skills, including evidence of ability to work across organizational boundaries to achieve results.
- Experience utilizing Salesforce and marketing automation to deliver and track marketing programs.
- Willing to travel to local markets +/- 40-50%
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.