To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1685 N Opdyke Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48121
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Part Time
AAA (The Auto Club Group) • Auburn Hills, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Be someone’s hero every day!
Be a part of AAA - a company known for providing best-in-class service to its members when they need help the most! There is nothing like the feeling of providing safety, security and peace of mind to members when they call for emergency roadside assistance.
You can make a difference by helping our members during stressful situations. Come to the rescue and provide top-notch service by:
- Responding to emergency road service requests in a call center environment
- Listening to members and identifying their problem
- Performing geographical location spotting and data entry
- Seeking a solution to get the member back on the road
- Analyzing member accounts to determine additional products and services that benefit the member
This is a challenging and rewarding position that requires passion and commitment to the well-being of others. If you think you are right for this role, you will need to be able to:
- Navigate through a P.C. and multiple applications
- Provide a high level of customer service in a professional environment
- Cross and upsell member benefits
- Full-time paid Training (4 Weeks)
- Beginning April 22, 2019
- Monday through Friday from 12:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Afternoon/evening/weekend shifts available after training
- Competitive base pay of $14/hour to start + shift premium for evening and overnight timeframes
- Career advancement potential with up to an additional $1 increase in pay after 6 months
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Complimentary AAA membership
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee recognition program
- Rewarding, fast-paced environment
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.