To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Ram Tool Construction Supply Co.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ram Tool Construction Supply • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Ram's products and pricing structure.
- Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business.
- Builds and sustains customer relationships and ensures satisfaction and loyalty.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet with Branch Manager to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Degree is preferred (although additional industry experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- 1 -2 years work experience (preferably in construction supply sales)
- Experience in outside sales is a plus
- Company Vehicle
- Company iPhone
- Highest pay in our industry
- Must be goal oriented, have personal integrity and a sense of urgency.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
RAM TOOL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER