ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads incoming material, verifies accuracy, and sorts and codes according to file system
- Stores material in paper form, or enters information into computerized storage system
- Retrieves materials for qualified personnel upon request
- Searches for and investigates information contained in files, inserts additional data on file records, completes reports, and keeps files current
- Keeps track of borrowed materials and ensures they are returned
- Disposes of obsolete files in accordance with established retirement schedule or legal requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of all records
- Scan and validate quality and accuracy of imaged documents retained in Westlake’s Dealer Center
- Retain and archive contracts, titles, and other documents in a secure environment
- Troubleshoot printers, load and replace toner on various makes and models
- Order office supplies for multiple departments, and delivering material to interoffice departments
- Assist mail clerk with sorting mail for over 80 departments and 1200+ personnel
- Communicate needs, production, challenges, and any other business factor affecting production and/or quality
- Assist with taking new hire pictures and printing company ID badges.
- Creating employee name tags for cubicles.
- Ordering business cards for all employees.
- Assist Sales Department with ordering polo shirts.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
- Accuracy in inventory and record-keeping
- Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft Office Suite, understanding of Excel, MS word, Microsoft Outlook, 10-key exposure
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Maintain a professional working relationship with all departments in the File request releasing of documents
- Assist department with various projects and audits
- Understand of Megasys and FileNet system is a plus
- Apply thinking and reasoning to challenges
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Previous work experience in marketing support environment, finance company or auto industry a plus
This position requires the ability to lift 25-50 lbs. on occasion.
All positions offered at Westlake include the following:
- Challenging and rewarding opportunities within an entrepreneurial environment
- Progressive salary and commission/bonus structure commensurate with experience and productivity
- 401(k) plan matching,
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Public Transportation
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)