ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads incoming material, verifies accuracy, and sorts and codes according to file system
- Stores material in paper form, or enters information into computerized storage system
- Retrieves materials for qualified personnel upon request
- Searches for and investigates information contained in files, inserts additional data on file records, completes reports, and keeps files current
- Keeps track of borrowed materials and ensures they are returned
- Disposes of obsolete files in accordance with established retirement schedule or legal requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of all records
- Scan and validate quality and accuracy of imaged documents retained in Westlake’s Dealer Center
- Retain and archive contracts, titles, and other documents in a secure environment
- Troubleshoot printers, load and replace toner on various makes and models
- Order office supplies for multiple departments, and delivering material to interoffice departments
- Assist mail clerk with sorting mail for over 80 departments and 1200+ personnel
- Communicate needs, production, challenges, and any other business factor affecting production and/or quality
- Assist with taking new hire pictures and printing company ID badges.
- Creating employee name tags for cubicles.
- Ordering business cards for all employees.
- Assist Sales Department with ordering polo shirts.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
- Accuracy in inventory and record-keeping
- Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft Office Suite, understanding of Excel, MS word, Microsoft Outlook, 10-key exposure
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Maintain a professional working relationship with all departments in the File request releasing of documents
- Assist department with various projects and audits
- Understand of Megasys and FileNet system is a plus
- Apply thinking and reasoning to challenges
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Previous work experience in marketing support environment, finance company or auto industry a plus
This position requires the ability to lift 25-50 lbs. on occasion.
All positions offered at Westlake include the following:
- Challenging and rewarding opportunities within an entrepreneurial environment
- Progressive salary and commission/bonus structure commensurate with experience and productivity
- 401(k) plan matching,
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Public Transportation
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: RECOR03409
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In 1958, the Hankey Family owned 25% of Midway Ford; Don Hankey acquired full ownership of the Ford franchise dealership in 1972. Midway Ford is the originating company of the Hankey Group. Midway Car Rental and Westlake Financial Services began as complimentary business extensions of Midway Ford, providing rental car service and financing to Midway Ford customers who couldn’t get financing elsewhere. Each Hankey Group company holds a symbiotic relationship to the other. HFC Acceptance, a fleet finance and leasing company, focused on commercial financing to rental agencies that purchased vehicles from Midway Ford. Nowcom’s DealerCenter provides a multi-lender and DMS platform for used car dealerships, featuring Westlake Financial Services as a preferred lender. Additionally, Nowcom provides IT support for all Hankey Group companies. Hankey Investment Company is a private real estate investment firm that procures real estate for Hankey Group and manages around $1.7B in assets, comprised of real properties ($743M) and commercial loans ($972M). Since 1985, Knight Insurance Company, a Cayman Islands company, together with its domestic affiliates KnightBrook Insurance Company and Knight Specialty Insurance Company, have partnered with North Hollywood Toyota, Westlake Financial and Midway Auto Group to provide consumers with various auto-related insurance products and services.
View the full profile