ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads incoming material, verifies accuracy, and sorts and codes according to file system
- Stores material in paper form, or enters information into computerized storage system
- Retrieves materials for qualified personnel upon request
- Searches for and investigates information contained in files, inserts additional data on file records, completes reports, and keeps files current
- Keeps track of borrowed materials and ensures they are returned
- Disposes of obsolete files in accordance with established retirement schedule or legal requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of all records
- Scan and validate quality and accuracy of imaged documents retained in Westlake’s Dealer Center
- Retain and archive contracts, titles, and other documents in a secure environment
- Troubleshoot printers, load and replace toner on various makes and models
- Order office supplies for multiple departments, and delivering material to interoffice departments
- Assist mail clerk with sorting mail for over 80 departments and 1200+ personnel
- Communicate needs, production, challenges, and any other business factor affecting production and/or quality
- Assist with taking new hire pictures and printing company ID badges.
- Creating employee name tags for cubicles.
- Ordering business cards for all employees.
- Assist Sales Department with ordering polo shirts.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
- Accuracy in inventory and record-keeping
- Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft Office Suite, understanding of Excel, MS word, Microsoft Outlook, 10-key exposure
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Maintain a professional working relationship with all departments in the File request releasing of documents
- Assist department with various projects and audits
- Understand of Megasys and FileNet system is a plus
- Apply thinking and reasoning to challenges
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Previous work experience in marketing support environment, finance company or auto industry a plus
This position requires the ability to lift 25-50 lbs. on occasion.
All positions offered at Westlake include the following:
- Challenging and rewarding opportunities within an entrepreneurial environment
- Progressive salary and commission/bonus structure commensurate with experience and productivity
- 401(k) plan matching,
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Public Transportation