Tax Sr. - CorporateCompensation:
Our client located in Dallas is searching for a Senior Tax Reviewer. The Senior Tax Reviewer will be responsible for the preparation or review (depending upon experience) complex federal and state returns, perform research and provide technical advice and support to associates on a variety of tax related issues
• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting with CPA, EA, or Masters in Taxation preferred
• 3 to 5 years of tax-preparation/review experience required
• Proficient knowledge of investment and hedge fund partnership taxation a plus
• Understanding of FBAR reporting, PFIC reporting, and other foreign jurisdiction reporting a plus
For consideration, please send your resume to Belinda Cagle at Email blocked - click to apply
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 5+ year experience in Tax preparation/review
- CPA or MS Taxation is preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.