Priority1, a privately held third-party logistics company, is looking to hire a talented engineer to join a growing software development team responsible for the development of a logistics technology platform.
Ideal candidates will be diligent in problem solving, dedicated to the quality of their work, skilled in one or more required technologies and overall versatile. Qualified candidates have demonstrated experience working in small, agile development teams responsible for the delivery of web-based solutions. They will have experience with all aspects of application development ranging from design, development, testing, and support.
Required Skills & Experience
* Proven experience developing in the Microsoft stack utilizing the .NET Framework and .NET Core, specifically web-based applications using ASP.NET MVC
* Experience developing with Entity Framework using MSSQL and a general knowledge of relational database design and development
* Experience with the deployment and support of cloud-based technology in Microsoft Azure. Experience with a CQRS architecture using Azure queues, Azure Functions, and/or Azure WebJobs a plus
* Ability to analyze user stories, effectively communicate, and ship quality code quickly
* BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field or equivalent experience and education
Priority1 strives to go beyond simply offering jobs. We foster careers by creating a great working environment for our team members. We hire talented individuals who will provide the best support and can quickly adapt to the rapidly changing world of logistics. These talented men and women drive our business, and we are committed to their success.
* 100% Paid Medical Benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision)
* Profit Sharing (the company matches 15% of what you make each year and puts it into a savings account for you)
* Vision Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Prescription Drug Program
* Life Insurance
* Short-Term Disability
Applicant should have programming experience in at least one of the following languages:
Applicant should have considerable experience with Crystal Reports, querying a SQL database, and database design.
Priority1 it proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
About the Organization
This company has AMAZING benefits including but not limited to:
PAID FAMILY Health care insurance
Paid employee dental insurance
Short Term Disability for hourly employees
Paid sick time
'An Equal Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans, persons with disabilities, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, origin, and genetic information.'
Asp.Net Mvc Framework
C Sharp (Programming Language)