Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Reporting to the Regional VP of Valet Living Home, the Sr Operations Director will function as the strategic business leader for the newest division at Valet Living.
Valet Living Home is transforming the residential living experience by providing premium services, delivered by high quality associates, and powered by proprietary technology.
In this new position, the Sr Operations Director will be responsible for setting and leading business targets to meet financial goals and deliver an excellent resident experience. In addition, the Sr Operations Director will be responsible for maintaining relationships with key clients and stake holders through personal involvement in the sales and operations processes. The Sr Operations Director will have significant influence in the future of the Valet Living Home platform.
The right candidate must have a servant leadership mindset, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a thirst for building new programs and processes with a high degree of autonomy.
- Manage ongoing profitability of Valet Living Home, ensuring revenue and resident satisfaction goals are met and exceeded
- Recommend short- and long-term strategic goals for Valet Living Home and each community it serves
- Provide effective leadership to all managers and team members
- Create service standards and ensure team members are consistent in following them
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
- Inspires and motivates team to achieve operational excellence
- Creates a cohesive leadership team and positive business environment that consistently delivers results
- Develops deployment strategies to market services in order to continue growth
- Reviews sales goals and strategies to ensure alignment with positioning and pricing
- Ensures capital expenditure funds are being budgeted and deployed effectively
- Ensures accurate revenue, expense and labor forecasts and execution
- Identifies leadership and fosters career development
- Works closely with the sales team to create pipeline generation
- Develops strong relationships with clients and stays involved in the partnership with them
- Conducts regular SWOT analysis to identify business, associate and client opportunities
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with senior leadership
- Identify resident satisfaction metrics, targets and goals
- Provide innovative ideas and direction in order to disrupt the market and provide a world class user experience
- Be the voice of the client and work closely with the development team to provide recommendations for improvement
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Hospitality or related field
- Minimum of (10) years of managing in a customer service environment
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposal, increasing profitability and forecasting
- Experience providing operations and/or selling luxury services or items
- Experience working in a high-paced, entrepreneurial, changing and rapid growth environment
- Have prior involvement in a start-up business or service
- Experience with the scheduling and managing of a large variable workforce
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Proven track record in delivering financial results
- Possess strong commercial acumen
- In depth knowledge of service, hospitality, retail or leisure sectors
- Must be able to travel 65% of the time
- Regularly required to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods utilizing computer/keyboard, and mobile communication devices.
- Regularly required to stoop, bend, crouch, push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs, reach with hands and arms.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Supply Chain Management