To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Page, AZ 86040
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Boat Tour Manager- Lake Powell
Aramark • Page, AZ
Posted 17 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
The Boat Tours Manager will assist in all aspects of boat tours functions including: daily operations, staff and leadership meetings, and coordinating with maintenance manager to ensure smooth operations. The Manager is responsible for creating a positive work environment while making sure all functions of the boat tours operation run smoothly by holding team members accountable, ensuring guest satisfaction, and daily leadership. The Manager will also assist in all scheduling of employees, payroll, and disciplinary action and all other duties as assigned by GM of Boat Tours. Individual should have competent computer skills, be willing to help out wherever needed and committed to delivering outstanding customer service. Shifts and days off vary according to business demand. Individual must be willing to work weekends, holidays, and on call shifts.
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor and manage operational functions including budgets, forecasts, expenses and supplies in conjunction with the GM
- Proactively react to business trends, e.g. labor, expenses and revenue opportunities
- Develop, implement, support and monitor programs and training to insure productive standards, safety and environmental standards, company policies and procedures are met.
- Insure satisfactory annual NPS & USCG inspections.
- Reporting all marine casualty incidents to USCG and appropriate ARAMARK chain of command
- Insure that maintenance and operation of all vessels is compliant with CFR 46
- Create, generate and review reports, i.e. rates, promotional offers, parts inventories, and competitor comparisons etc.
- Conducts period inventory; performs other functions such as maintaining records to comply with ARAMARK, government and accrediting agency standards.
- Evaluate and inspect operations with Office Coordinator, Captains and Leads
- Insure clear communication, delivery and interaction with Dangling Rope Staff and LPA
- Responsible for daily interaction with the client and client's customers and/or employees. Ensure that all efforts are focused upon exceeding each and every guest’s expectations. Promotes positive image of the Department, and displays a high level of guest service attitude towards customers and co-workers, in person and on the telephone.
- Run all aspects of boat tours office functions including checking guests in, taking reservations, payment and boarding
- Create daily boarding pass schedule to insure efficient boarding
- Develop a strong knowledge of SMS reservation system
- Observe guest reactions and confer frequently with staff to determine guest satisfaction.
- Resolve guest concerns, including, but not limited to, mindshare comments and letters.
- Able to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Coordinate Resort functions with other departments Develop and maintain strong positive interdepartmental relationships. Provide assistance and support to other departments
- Support safety committee initiatives; meet or exceed annual OSHA frequency targets; execute monthly safety and environmental programs and inspections
- Responsible for as many as 50 direct reporting employees within the boat tours department.
- Develop and implement hiring and training programs to ensure all positions are adequately staffed with trained personnel. Challenge and develop departmental manager’s and supervisor’s management skills
- Plan and conduct staff meetings. Confer regularly with staff to coordinate activities, assign and check work, resolve problems, etc. Plan work schedules.
- Recognize outstanding employees and assist in providing incentives for improvements in standards, sales and guest service.
- Monitor the physical condition of all facilities and equipment in the boat tour operations to ensure that required maintenance is performed.
- Confer regularly with immediate managers and other Company personnel to plan, coordinate and evaluate services and activities, exchange information, resolve problems, etc.
- Must be willing to perform miscellaneous duties assigned by General Manager
- Be well informed with regards to all current and upcoming events to ensure efficiency in the operation. Involvement with clients, FAM trips and groups.
- Adhere to Aramark policies and procedures
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Preferred Coast Guard Hundred Ton License
- Ideal candidates will hold a Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Business or other related field plus three years supervisory/management experience or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills were acquired.
- Supervisory/management experience required.
- Very good computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Demonstrated accounting skills.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with guests and other company personnel. Ability to speak effectively before groups of clients, guests or employees.
- Very good knowledge of relevant health and safety regulations and procedures. Ability to interpret and apply safety rules, operating, maintenance and procedure manuals.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran