Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Operating Room Department.
The address is Texas Health Dallas 8200 Walnut Hill Ln. TX 75231
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.40/hr. – based on relevant experience
• Shift is 1st shift days, currently slated for 7AM-7PM however will consider 10 or 8 hour shifts if discussed ; full-time, 36-40 hours per week ; Call and some holidays required
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• A Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Associate’s Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred; Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required, 2 year minimum experience in the Operating Room as a Surgery Circulator preferred; CVOR preferred ; ACLS preferred upon hired
• Computer skills
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is an 898-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical program leader, having provided compassionate care to the residents of Dallas and surrounding communities since 1966. A full-service regional referral center, Texas Health Dallas has approximately 3,500 employees and 1,100 physicians on its medical staff, and offers a full range of services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Dallas has been recognized as a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital in multiple specialties and is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. The hospital is also a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a certified Emergency Stroke Care center and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Dallas County in 2012.We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Cardiac Life Support