Provides quality support to users by responding to end user inquiries and resolving problems associated with telecommunications networks, computer hardware and core business applications. Isolates problem source and works with the internal telecommunications, system operations, application development and vendors to resolve problems. Follows up with users to ensure problem resolution. Develops and maintains documentation of all activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of experience in the telecommunications or applications programming field or job related experience
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
- General knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of telecommunications equipment, systems and vendor capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Good verbal and written communications skills