To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Engineer - Signal Processing and Automation
Extron Electronics • Anaheim, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Candidate must have hands-on experience in testing IP hardware and client/server applications. Responsibilities include manual test, automation test, setup/maintain test environment and create test cases/ matrix/ report.Qualified Candidates will have:
- BSCS or BSEE(transcripts required) 1+ years working experience in QA or Engineering Department and must be familiar with standard test equipment (oscilloscope, network analyzer, signal generator)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- 1+ years of programming in C#, Python
- In-depth technical skills:
- Programming / Scripting: Python , C and C#
- OS: MS Window, MAC, handheld device, Linux Plus skills:
- Socket programming, C++, Java, Perl and shell script in Linux operating system
- Video streaming and VoIP