Are you looking for a more personable, family-oriented company to work for, with growth opportunities? We have an opportunity for you!
Gpac has partnered with a family-owned Heavy Civil Construction company in Kansas City! They are currently looking to add a Project Manager to their growing team. This person will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data to estimate the time, equipment, materials and labor required to prepare and submit bids to construct heavy highway, bridge and site development projects.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Work directly with project managers to help implement project goals
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Review project implementation and gather data on project execution
- Coordinate with project managers and other project leads following project executio
Project Manager Qualifications:
- 2-3 years relevant experience in project management in heavy civil construction
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to develop and maintain successful relationships with all levels of employees, clients, and subcontractors.
- Ability to self-manage work with little supervision
Should you feel that your skills and experience are suitable for this Superintendent - Commercial Construction job or if there are is another area of interest please contact me confidentially at
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Project Manager
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Implement Projects
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word