Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Systems Specialist in Scottsdale, Arizona (AZ). The primary objective is interfacing with business owners to determine requirements, develop solutions, and resolve issues.
- Implements projects for delivery of systems and applications to support Realtime Operations, Performance Engineering and Data Analytics, Asset Management, Operations and Maintenance business functions
- Develops and maintains SCADA/EMS databases, displays and associated processes and procedures including checkout with SCADA enabled field equipment
- Manage projects to implement and enhance systems and applications related to Generation Management System, Energy Market Interface System, Energy Settlements, Realtime and Historian Systems, Operations Business Intelligence Systems and NERC-CIP compliance
- Develops and maintains system interfaces and data exchange with external systems such as ICCP external control centers and FEP to RTU/IEDs
- Develops procedures, processes, and applications necessary to provide safe and secure operations systems that meet reliability regulatory standards
- Maintain familiarity and operational understanding with all SCADA/EMS applications and interfaces
- Develops and maintains computer programs and customized programming scripts necessary for custom applications
- Maintains familiarity with all NERC-CIP compliance and IT security requirements
- Provides project management for implementation of system enhancements and new systems through the project life cycle insuring appropriate documentation and processes to ensure compliance
- Maintains and provides necessary documentation and appropriate training on systems.to end users
- Implements and maintains integration between applications
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Project Management Life Cycle