A highly-respected commercial construction company is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their organization. This company develops a wide range of projects, typically in the $10M - $75M range. Focusing on client relationship building they pride themselves on repeat business and developing long lasting relationships with their clients.
Our company offers a full range of services with expertise in all sectors of the construction industry. Areas of focus are Healthcare, Education, Multi-Family Housing, Hospitality, and Technology industries. You will gain the experiences and training needed for you to build a great career! We develop outstanding professionals and leaders who grow with our firm and who help our firm grow!
- Manage and control projects including oversight of schedules, budgets, buy-out of subcontracted work, writing and negotiating contracts and overall quality of work
- Ability to negotiate subcontractor bids and write detailed scopes
- Work in a design build team environment
- Understand job site inspections and walk through
- Write and develop project schedules including both construction and design phases
- Interact with clients and subs. Attending pre-bids may be required
- Meet with local jurisdictions and determine local building code requirements applicable to projects
- Review the plan and specifications for constructability and construction schedules
- Assist the Preconstruction team assisting in budgets and schedules and development of building programs
- Assist estimating department in review of projects and take-offs
- Must have a proven work history working with a Commercial General Contractor
- Experience in diverse commercial projects
- A degree in Construction Management, Building Science, Architecture, or a related field
- Practical experience in project management
- Excellent people skills
If you have the desire to be part of a growing organization that treats you like family, please contact Anthony Dow confidentially at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Project Manager for more information!
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Construction Management
- Contract Negotiation
- Financial Management
- Interpersonal Skills