To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chenega Corporation • Springfield, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Company Job Title:
Administrative Assistant – CM
Chenega Job Title:
Assistant IV, Admin
Top Secret Clearance
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
- The Administrative Assistant (AA) has overall responsibility for the managerial and administrative aspects of travel coordinating of multiple facilities and or projects. Provides scheduling support and general support for task order (or a group or tasks orders) and shall assist the branch Manager/ Project Coordinators in working with the CO, the contract-level COR, the task order level COR(s), Government management personnel and customer agency representatives. Under the guidance of the Program Manger or Project Manager, responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s), insures that the AA has responsibility for assisting the DME Program to analyze and track all resources required to execute projects for the US Department of State Domestic Security Installation Services contract. Updates and tracks delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines and schedule are met and maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance.
- Coordinate travel
- Plan and manage daily document uploads to SharePoint.
- Manage personnel accounts and records
- Take initiative on requests and inquiries of various natures
- Coordinate with Human Resources for personnel issues, onboarding.
- Coordinate On Boarding of new personnel
- Coordinates and prepare and review various reports
- Coordinate with Finance/Accounting for compliance
- Manage multiple schedules and calendars
- Analyze current SharePoint sites to suggest possible enhancements/upgrades.
- Analyze customer task to determine scope of workflow
- Receive, analyze, manage and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced customer centric environment
- Work directly with the customer to accomplish specific travel request
- Communicate effectively with all project stake holders
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Coordinates outgoing correspondence for clarity, procedural accuracy, appropriate format, proper clearances, and conformance to policy.
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience performing administrative services
- Ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret Clearance required
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must have excellent business writing, proofing and editing skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word and Outlook. Microsoft Office Specialist certification preferred.
• Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
• During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.