$70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
My client in Rockaway, NJ is looked Staff Accountant to join their team! Their firm is growing and they are looking for a Staff Accountant.
Responsibilities for this Staff Accountant Role:
• Review and prepare federal and state individual tax returns for a diversified client base
• Review and prepare federal and state corporate and partnership tax returns
• Review and prepare quarterly estimates-both individuals and businesses
• Prepare and examine balance sheets and income statements, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
• Full service bookkeeping
• Perform audits, reviews and compilations, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
• Interact and communicate with clients
• Correspond with the IRS and state tax agencies
• Sales & Use tax experience
• Special projects as needed
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in a WORD document to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant
Qualifications for this Staff Accountant role:
• Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Accounting preferred
• New Jersey licensed Certified Public Accountant
• 5 - 7 years tax & public accounting experience
• Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
• Proficiency in individual and corporate tax law
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
• Prior experience using CCH ProSystems and Quick Books a plus
• Ability to work in a small team-oriented/client-focused environment
• Detail and deadline-oriented
• Strong analytical, problem solving and research skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles