To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carmel, IN 46032
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Private Family Services Coordinator
Oxford Financial Group, Ltd. • Carmel, IN
Posted 2 months ago
Oxford Financial Group, Ltd.™ is the premier multi-family office in the Midwest and has been named the #1 Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) by Financial Planning magazine for each of the last five years (based upon assets under management). One of the largest independent RIA firms in the country with oversight of approximately $23.5 billion in assets under advisement (which includes assets under management), Oxford has 21 Managing Directors in five market offices who serve over 700 family and institutional clients in 37 states. Oxford is an independent, fee-only firm that is privately held by its partners and has provided multi-generational estate planning advice and forward-thinking investment solutions to families and institutions for more than 36 years. With special expertise in Aspirational Solutions and Niche Growth Strategies, Oxford specializes in addressing the needs of eight and nine figure clients.
Oxford Financial Group, Ltd. is searching for a Private Family Services Coordinator. This associate is instrumental in providing back office services for one or more clients or client families. This associate may also provide administrative or concierge services for one or more clients or client families.
- Pays bills and prepares comprehensive financial reporting packages
- Prepares cash flow analysis
- Prepares contributions/gifting reports by legal entity
- Assists with accumulating tax information
- Develops and maintain records and reports for all family entities
- Communicates both written and orally with clients
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 3-5 years relevant work experience such as accounting, bookkeeping or private family offices
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Proficient in Quicken
- Ability to analyze/reconcile data
- Accurate attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills, work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize daily and weekly duties
- Utmost respect for confidential matters