Location: Montgomery, AL
Duration: 2- 3 year contract \ role
Title: Tier 1 Desktop Support
If you are interested, please reach out to Susan at Email blocked - click to apply
- First-level support of all inbound calls, generating an Incident for all new issues.
- Accurately logging, ticketing, and tracking/owning all incidents.
- First contact resolution of desktop issues or follow proper escalation procedures
- Provide accurate, timely, and professional resolution on all supported issues.
- Provide a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Timely, accurate, thorough and professional follow-up on all Incidents.
- Quickly identify and escalate high-priority issues.
- Accurately triaging/assigning/escalating tickets per current processes and standards.
- Efficiently and accurately resolving all assigned Incidents.
- Identify and document Incident resolution and support knowledge.
- Timely and accurate completion of all assigned duties.
- Maintain dependable attendance and schedule adherence.
- Strong critical thinking skills that facilitate expedient problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to effectively communicate technical matters to a non-technical audience
- Hardware/software maintenance skills
- Ability to multitask while staying focused in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating system
- Knowledge of mobile devices
- Experienced in the use of remote access applications
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to resolve technical issues within the policies and guidelines provided
- Excellent customer service skills
- Department of Defense security clearance (ADP II Public Trust) or the ability to obtain one
- Security+ Certified
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCP) preferred
- Ability to work in a 24/7/365 environment including holidays
- Familiar with Service Desk support methodology
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Complex Problem Solving
Microsoft Certified It Professional
Comp Tia Security+
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 961362
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT WE DO:
Apex Systems is a division of the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in North America. From consulting to staff augmentation, we connect top tech talent with great companies in all industries.
Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client Diamond and Talent Awards for providing superior service to clients and job seekers, putting the company in the top 2 percent of all U.S. staffing agencies.
SUPPORTING OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES:
We take the time to understand a candidate’s talents and needs to ensure a good match with companies for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Each recruiter within Apex is focused on a specific skill area within infrastructure, applications, and project management. This focused discipline enables our local recruiters to work directly with our candidate’s and focus their talent on the right position at the right time.
WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a wide variety of industries, including communications, energy, financial services, government services, healthcare, technology, and utilities.
WHERE WE ARE:
Apex has branches in over 70 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 1,000 employees dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and contract team members. Visit www.apexsystems.com to find a local branch or connect with an Account Manager or Recruiter.
View the full profile