What you will do:
- Develop software applications at an advanced skill level with minimal supervision.
- Create database objects using T-SQL, user interface code, APIs, and reports.
- Write, test, and debug applications, selecting appropriate application development languages and tools under the guidance of the Product Development Manager and/or the Director of Information Technology
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a Team Lead in an enterprise level development environment.
- 4+ years of experience with C#, MVC, .NET Framework 4.5+, and Entity Framework.
- 4+ years of experience with SQL Server for developing stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions using T-SQL.
- Ajax (Programming Language)
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Entity Framework 6