To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reston, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst - (Reston, VA)
Presidio, Inc. • Reston, VA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry.
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing Corporate Finance department in our Reston, VA location. The Senior Financial Analyst is a key member of the Corporate Finance department in understanding, explaining and communicating the company's financial and operational results. You will maintain an overall financial perspective of the company and will perform project-based analyses as required.
Mission of Position: To support the finance and accounting functions of Presidio, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSDO) and its subsidiaries by assisting the Director of Financial Reporting and M&A, and Chief Accounting Officer with the following duties:
- Support for externally reported financial data and Presidio investor relations models, to include:
- Learn financial systems and tools used by Presidio and work collaboratively with corporate FP&A, accounting, tax, and treasury to design and implement reports and dashboards.
- Prepare analysis in support of Management’s Discussion and Analysis for inclusion in SEC filings, and external press releases including earnings reports.
- Maintain Presidio’s 5-year financial model and equity analyst consensus schedule.
- Maintain comparisons of financial data to peer companies.
- Provide support with financial presentations and schedules to be used in meetings with Analysts, Investors and Rating Agencies.
- Support for Mergers and Acquisitions, to include:
- All aspects of the financial due diligence process; tasks will include understanding the external & internal dynamics driving the historical financial statements to develop quality-of-earnings reports, assessing the current state of the finance/accounting processes & controls, discussing the roles and responsibilities of key employees, etc.,
- Develop pro forma models to value potential acquisition targets, considering such items as historical add backs, future synergies, the impact of purchase accounting, etc.,
- Perform ASC 805 valuation procedures associated with tangible and intangible assets for use in purchase accounting and other related workstreams,
- Coordination of finance and accounting integration activities post-acquisition.
Experience / Professional Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting, or other related quantitative discipline is required
- MBA, CPA, CFA or work towards these credentials is preferred but not required
- Two to five years of related business experience including public accounting, consulting, or finance
- Public Accounting experience required, (Big 4 accounting firm experience a must have)
- Advanced Excel skills with experience crafting, interpreting, and presenting financial projections and models
- Experience with financial (OneStream, TM1, Hyperion, etc) and data (Qlik, Tableau) analysis tools preferred.
- Confirmed experience successfully working multiple projects at a time
- Ability to act and operate independently to meet objectives and assigned deadlines
- Independent thinker who is able to perform in an evolving and changing environment while maintaining a high energy level
- Must have SEC reporting experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with senior management and view internal leadership as a client; both in-person and via collaborative technology
Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services; please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Presidio has a strict PSL in place and will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal. Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through the Presidio portal or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.