Collections Representative (Newark, DE)
***Must have previous Call Center experience***
*Must be able to attend 100% of training class: M-F, 8am-4pm,
This position will contact specified individuals in an effort to retrieve any and all of our clients' accounts receivables.
1. Achieve department standards and goals as set by management through continuous efforts to contact clients and collect on debtor accounts.
2. Work minimum number accounts per hour as set forth by management.
3. Set up suitable payment arrangements once contact with debtor has been made, and follow up on payment arrangements.
4. Follow-up on all accounts until the account is paid, settled, cured from delinquency, or deemed uncollectible by management.
5. Perform all phases of skip tracing work - ordering and working credit bureau reports, Fastdata, and nearby.
6. Keep accurate records and documentation of activity on accounts worked through policies and procedures as set forth by the company.
7. Adhere to and abide by all regulations as set forth by the FDCPA.
8. Any other duties as assigned by General Manager or Section Manager.
1. Must be available to attend and complete entire training program.
2. Required to work 40 hours per week including some Saturdays. No Sundays required. Shifts can vary from 8am-5pm or 12pm-9pm.
1. Good written and oral communication skills.
2. Good organization skills.
3. Ability to work well under pressure, to work independently, and to meet deadlines.
4. Goal oriented and motivated.
5. Experience in agency or bank recovery preferred, but not necessary.
6. Telemarketing and/or customer service skills a plus.
7. Knowledge of the FDCPA, credit bureau reports, and computers helpful.
- Call Centers
- Customer Service
- Self Motivation
- Stress Management