To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 Hudson Street
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AmTrust North America • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
The Accountant ll's primary focus is to assist the accounting operations group in performing its duties in the financial close process. Duties include but are not limited to:Responsibilities
- Assisting with the calculation of DAC
- Assist in the accounting for goodwill and intangible assets
- Assisting with the preparation of consolidated analytics
- Performing intercompany reconciliations
- Assisting with ad hoc and/or strategic projects
- Assist with remediating control deficiencies
- Ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements in all duties performed and making recommendations to improve efficiencies and controls
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in accounting or finance
- Strong understanding of accounting theory
- 3+ years accounting/finance experience
- Insurance industry, preferred
- Public accounting/”Big 4”, preferred
- CPA designation preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and ability to learn new software program