To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA 19138
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Green Tree School and Services • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 7 days ago
Green Tree School & Services (GTSS) is a nonprofit state -licensed agency that provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to children ages 5-21 with Autism Disorder and Severe Emotional Disability at Green Tree School& Services, all students are instructed based on their IEP goals and the appropriate state standards as defined by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
We are accepting applications for a School Psychologist who will be responsible for the provision of Psychological and educational services to student and providing consultation and training to staff.
The School Psychologist provides school-based services in accordance with the practice model outlined by the National Association of School Psychology (NASP) Essential duties include consultation and collaboration, assessment, data-based decision-making, intervention and professional development. The School psychologist utilizes culturally competent approaches to service provision and engages in ethical professional practice.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Chairs re-evaluation planning meetings to review existing data and assess need for additional testing.
- Facilitates the Child Study team and leads multidisciplinary problem- solving meetings.
- Participates in IEP meetings, program meetings and committees' discussions.
- Engages in consultation with parents, staff, and community mental health providers.
- Participate in admissions review, interview and case consultation for new students.
- Writes comprehensive re-evaluation reports that integrates information from multiple sources.
- Reviews and interprets reports from local school districts and agencies as well, make recommendations.
- Leads feedback sessions with the IEP team including the parent, LEA, and student as appropriate.
- Participate in TIERS committee (Tiers of intensive and Educationally Responsive Services)
- Analyzes school, program and or student level data from universal screenings.
- Develops research-based programs and strategies informed by assessment data.
- Monitors progress to academic, clinical and or behavioral interventions
- Plans and facilitates training's to staff on topics such as Special Education, assessment, intervention, etc.
- Provides evidence based individual and or group counseling services to students.
Eligible Green Tree Employees will receive:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employee Discount Programs
- 401k options & accrued time off.
Green Tree School & Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer for more information about our services, benefits and careers please visit www.greentreeschool.org
Qualification & Skills:
- Active and valid PDE Certification as School Psychologist; preference given to candidates with NCP
- Specialist degree in School Psychology required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a School Psychologist preferred.