If you are an experienced Data Science Developer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a Data Science Developer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client. Data Science Developer Job Responsibilities
Your specific duties as a Data Science Developer will include:
Data Science Developer Job Requirements
- Compensation (Range): $65-70/ hour
- looking for a Data Science Developer to join a software development team working in an Agile framework. Developing python-based large-scale optimization models and integrating them with automated data sets and user interfaces. Will need to be able to estimate effort to deliver features that meet Customer acceptance criteria. Work with Product Owners and Business Stakeholders to translate Customer needs into application features. Provide technical and operational support for applications built. Collaborate with data scientists, data engineers, and other developers in the organization
As a Data Science Developer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Data Science Developer Benefits
- 3-5 years' experience
- Experience with: Machine learning AI, mathematical optimization linear/nonlinear integer programming, developer in python
- Analytical abilities
- Experience working on analytical projects
As a Data Science Developer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Data Science Developer Position may include (but are not limited to):
Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords:
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Agile Methodology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Demand Planning