To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boca Raton, FL
- MorseLife Health System
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Care RN (servicing all Palm Beach county)
MorseLife Health System • Boca Raton, FL
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Care - Skilled/Medicare
Express Your Inner Greatness Within a Great Place to Work!
Where can you find the perfect combination of flexibility and stability, in a growing industry, and all being Medicare-Certified, with a valuable reputation of 30 years of quality experience in senior-focused health care? You just did. As a MorseLife Home Care Team Member, you'll be front and center in our effort to bring quality, customer-focused care to patients across Palm Beach County.
Teamwork. Passion. Impact. Leadership. Quality. Customer Focus. These are more than just our guiding attributes. They're the values shared by each member of our team - and the principles behind our success as a 5-Star, Gold Seal, nationally recognized senior care provider. If these traits resemble you as a whole, you may be an excellent match for our most current opportunity:
Home Care Registered Nurse - Skilled/Medicare
In this role, you will be trusted to provide nursing care in accordance with the patient's plan of care, including: comprehensive assessment, monitoring of the health status, coordination of services, teaching and training activities, and management of the care plan.
How to make an impact:
- Performs and/or assesses patient with all personal care activities.
- Develops or assists with development and implementation of Nursing Care Plan.
- Administers prescribed medication.
- Performs all treatments as ordered by physician.
- Participates in patient/family teaching activities.
- Performs nursing skills and procedures which are usual customary practice, as permitted by the Nurse Practice Act and for which the Registered Nurse can demonstrate experience.
- Maintains documentation of all nursing activities and observations, according to the requirements of the individual health care setting. Records and reports to the physician and the agency, the patient's reaction to treatment and/or any changes in the patient's condition.
- Participates in Quality Improvement Activities.
- Conducts initial and ongoing physical, psycho-social functional and nutritional assessments appropriate to patient service status.
- Communicates effectively with all those providing care. Immediately notifies the agency of any unforeseen circumstances or changes in the patient's condition.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Florida RN licensure
- Active CPR license.
- At least one year of nursing experience.
- Experience in a Home Health environment.
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license, and proof of current auto insurance.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
MorseLife is ideal for professionals looking to express their own Inner Greatness. Has your Inner Greatness yet to be appreciated? Come join our team and we'll help you make an impact and surpass even your own expectations!
MorseLife is an Equal Opportunity Employer.