To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Cloud, MN 56301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Facility Aide/Nursing Assistant - St. Cloud Surgical Center
Surgical Care Affiliates • St. Cloud, MN
Posted 2 months ago
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
St. Cloud Surgical Center is a multi-specialty outpatient surgery center with 11 Operating Rooms.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Facility Aide/Nursing Assistant assists the medical and nursing staff in providing safe patient care in an outpatient surgery center.
- Route patients to admit rooms and assist with changing as needed
- Obtain vital signs, pulse oximetry, height and weight, hemoglobin, blood sugar, etc.
- Transfer patients
- Assist RN with patient care
- Turn over rooms
- Quarterly cleaning and stocking of supplies
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to three years of experience is preferred
Please send resumes to Brenda.Kunstal@scasurgery.com, Lori.Frerich@scasurgery.com