To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shafter, CA 93263
- Patricia Foerstel
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Sales Representative
Kelly Services • Shafter, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services has a Direct Hire opportunity for a Field Sales Representative position with the world's largest oilfield service company in Shafter, CA area.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Title: Field Sales Rep
Location: Shafter, CA 93263
Type: Direct Hire
- Individual will be responsible for selling shaker screens, parts, rental magnets and pushing all other ES and DPM equipment sales / rentals at the field level directly.
- Assist management in setting sales goals and plans for assigned accounts.
- Perform territory planning activities; make regular client visits to ensure appropriate call coverage of assigned accounts, using technical domains where appropriate.
- Establish relationships with customer contacts; visit field sites to follow up on jobs that were sold, and consult with customer and other stakeholders.
- Act as customer interface with operations.
- Keep abreast of client plans and problems; assist in the resolution of customer complaints.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in sales in general or in the oil gas industry in general is a plus.
- Minimum High School/ GED required.
- BS in Marketing and Sales, Business or similar degrees preferred.
- Good interpersonal and sales skills with customers and inside personnel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Willingness to travel.
- Has initiative and ability to work effectively with little direction and/or few guidelines.
- Excellent analytical, administrative, communications and organizational skills.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.