To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Cajon, CA 92020
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Modis • El Cajon, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Currently looking for a qualified Operations Admin/Project Coordinator to help provide analytical, planning and coordination support on business and product development projects. The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to review, interpret, and analyze data in a manner that stimulates and supports innovative thinking and decision making. The candidate will assist in the development of recommendations by synthesizing data from multiple sources, identifying opportunities to improve processes, locate inefficiencies and work to developing reports where needed to drive business insights and strategy development. Responsibilities include Business Development support; database creation, development, monitoring, reporting and maintenance. The candidate will also serve as a liaison with vendors for purchasing and gathering product spec/details. Essential responsibilities and characteristics of this position include the following:
- Advanced Excel skills such as conditional formatting, creating complex logic-based formulas, using Vlookup and Pivot Tables for data reporting, etc.
- Focused and attentive to details, ability to think independently and problem solve
- The ability to learn new software systems and platforms in order to mine and aggregate data
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through with projects from start to finish
- General knowledge of sales and ecommerce platforms
- Ability to quickly understand and adapt to new technologies and procedures
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet project deadlines
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, clients and other employees of the Company
- Rigorous attention to detail and clear focus on the quality of deliverables
- Good math aptitude and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to respond to incoming emails with proficiency and professionalism
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Familiarity or skills in working with SQL data and writing SQL queries (e.g., MSSQL, T-SQL)
- Experience with Amazon Webstore management
- Text editor software (e.g., Sublime Text)
- Associate’s degree or above in Computer Science or a business-related degree (e.g., Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, etc.)
Work Hours: Typically, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm with the flexibility to meet business demands as needed. This position does not require travel. Why Join the team? For over 20 years, we have developed a unique and diverse blend of manufacturing, e-commerce and web-to-print technologies to bring value to our products and our customers. We are constantly seeking creative, collaborative, and hard-working talent to join our team which is located just east of San Diego in the El Cajon Valley. We value teamwork, growth, and diversity, and believe that every employee has a voice in driving our success. Join us and be a part of our innovative and exciting team!