To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN)
MGA HEALTHCARE • San Diego, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare seeks experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) for both AM and PM per diem shifts at UCSD Hillcrest and Thornton Hospital.
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Flexible hours, including weekday and weekend shifts
- Excellent work environment and team
- We are looking to fill positions in our ER, ICU, PCU, Telemetry and Medical Surgical Units!
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Responsibilities:
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Qualifications:
- At least 1-year of paid acute care experience within the last 3 years
- Valid California RN license in good standing
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply:
- To apply please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or click Apply!