IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
The primary objective of the sales representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university (BA, BS or equivalent) required
- Minimum of 1 year of business to business or relevant work experience required
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of pharmaceutical sales or medical device experience preferred
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results orientation/sense of urgency – ability to drive to tight timelines
- Creative problem solving skills
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- High level of attention to detail
- Performance and results driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of self awareness
- Customer expertise
- Professional credibility
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Attention To Detail
Creative Problem Solving