Our client, a company with global operations that develops, manufactures, and sells medical technologies, is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for a 12+ month temporary position with the possibility of extension. The position is located in Austin, TX.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a global company that is traded on NASDAQ, has over 9,000 employees, is one of the world’s largest producers of medical technologies used in vascular therapy, oncology, and critical care applications, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
URL blocked - click to apply: $35.00 - $39.00/hour
- URL blocked - click to apply
- Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
•*Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Email blocked - click to apply), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Use Statistical Method