To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Englewood, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lennar Homes • Englewood, CO
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A senior-level accounting position involving general accounting, budgeting, financial analysis, and financial reporting. #CB
A senior-level accounting position involving general accounting, budgeting, financial analysis, and financial reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and review all community and site budget inputs, revisions, and adjustments.
- Manage the preparation of the division’s monthly financial reporting package (Yellow Folders).
- Prepare, analyze, and distribute all sales related reports (WPR, Deposit Reports, Land Price, etc.).
- Review and reconcile specific P & L and Balance Sheet accounts (Warranty balances, WIP balances, and Manager’s account bank reconciliation).
- Record all Welcome Home Center amortization, if applicable.
- Reconcile all inter-company transactions.
- Prepare and distribute Sales Backlog Report, if applicable.
- Record all fixed asset additions and depreciation.
- Verify account coding for manual checks and check requests.
- Maintain specific payment and lease information (Model leaseback payments, CFD reimbursements).
- Review and approve A/P batch entries.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in residential construction firms or consulting firms servicing the residential real estate industry preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
- Prior experience with JD Edwards enterprise software a plus
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, particularly with spreadsheet software
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines
- Ability to self-start and achieve objectives with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Interact well with co-workers
- Accept constructive criticism
- Team player
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move, and carry office materials and supplies weighing twenty (25) pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. May be required to operate a motor vehicle.