To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Public Relations Specialist
Robert Half International • San Ramon, CA
Posted 16 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONPublic Relations Specialist
Looking for a job to help you advance your public relations career and earn attractive compensation? Want to work for a purpose-driven company, supporting professionals who find people jobs and organizations the employees they need to expand their business? Join the Robert Half team, and enjoy an innovative and supportive corporate culture, challenge yourself continuously, and watch your skills grow.
The Public Relations Specialist performs a broad range of functions, working closely with the PR Manager and corporate communications team, in support of the company’s financial divisions (Accountemps, Robert Half Finance & Accounting and Robert Half Management Resources). These duties include:
- Managing editorial calendars
- Drafting press releases, speaking points and pitch angles
- Creating media lists and distributing materials to the media
- Fielding journalist queries, tracking media coverage and sharing it with relevant audiences
- Developing presentations and tailoring them for different events
- Supporting activities with business alliances and other professional associations
- Coordinating a monthly byline program
- Writing internal communications
This professional also may be called on to prepare media reports, research journalists and other influencers, proofread publications, monitor and report on competitor PR programs, arrange photo shoots, create corporate biographies, write and research articles for internal newsletters, conduct research for recruiters and executives, and develop survey research.
The Public Relations Specialist must have a keen eye for detail and understanding of AP style.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- 2+ years in a PR position; agency experience with media relations a plus
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to learn new technology and processes quickly
- Previous experience with media monitoring software, specifically Cision, a plus
- Strong MS Word, Excel and PPT skills
- Web content development experience a plus
- Social media experience a plus
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP