To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Manager - Sales & Service
Penhall Company Inc. • Nashville, TN
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sells construction services by establishing and maintaining effective contact with potential buyers. Plan, develop, coordinate, and manage onsite construction engineering activities for small projects.
- Division Manager, Area General Manager, VP of Sales
- Shop Manager/Dispatch, Mechanics, Technicians, Laborers, Administrative Staff
- Industry Associations, Customers
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Make "cold calls" as required in representatives' specific area or as designated by Sales Manager and/or Business Development Manager
- Develop and identify prospects from current clients, referral leads, and other sources. May lead/participate in presentations to new clients. Establish and maintain effective contact with clients
- Identify new work leads and manage lead follow-up, recordkeeping and information distribution
- Meet with client management, staff and supervisory personnel to explain character, policies, skills, resources, and capabilities of the firm
- Notify management of sales activities and approximate timing for company proposal and bid submittals
- Determine client needs and evaluate company resources and capabilities in light of those needs
- Represent company, project and/or department during client and project management meetings
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, etc)
- Interface all on-site work groups as required to resolve problems, ensure quality of construction, etc. in support of overall project schedule
- May assist in the development and implementation of the Strategic Marketing Plan, department sales objectives, and individual sales plans
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction
- Daily travel to work sites, visiting customers and prospecting
- Position is highly visible to potential customers and requires the ability to influence/persuade. Must understand the sales process and be able to close sales
- Four year business or technical degree or equivalent combination of education and experience to have a good working knowledge of and language used in relevant market, including in-depth understanding of the interdependence and relationship between other functional units required
- Minimum 5 years of related construction experience
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Computer/Office Machines - Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook
- English - proficient in business writing and verbal communication
- Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record required when duties require use of motor vehicle
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random screening for illegal substances
Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans, disabled persons to apply.