To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redding, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Services Representative
Tri Counties Bank • Redding, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Title: Customer Services Representative
Branch: Redding Downtown
Position Summary: The Customer Services Representative promotes and sells all retail Bank products and services to new and existing customers. Handles customer service transactions, such as receiving and disbursing funds, posting deposits and withdrawing funds. Provides information and assistance in researching customer problems, balances a cash drawer daily and answers customer inquiries.
- Uses every customer interaction as an opportunity to build a relationship with each customer through effective profiling, tele-consulting and where appropriate refer customers to business partners.
- Meets sales goals as assigned.
- Maintains accurate sales records and regularly reviews sales results with Branch Manager.
- Prepares for and participates actively and constructively in branch sales meetings.
- Prepares necessary documentation from the sale of products and services and inputs data.
- Ensures that all customer transactions are handled timely and accurately according to guidelines and that cash and security procedures are followed.
- Accounts for all assigned cash, balances cash drawer and maintains drawer within limits.
- Assists in all activities related to branch operations and teller functions.
- Maintains a current understanding of and complies with regulations that include but are not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, suspicious activity reporting, Reg B/Fair Lending, Reg Z/Truth in Lending, Reg DD/Truth in Savings, Expedited Funds Availability Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Community Reinvestment Act and the SAFE Act.
- Assists other branch team members in non-primary assigned duties whenever necessary.
- Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and procedures.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience And Other Skills Required:
- High school diploma or GED required, unless age 18.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows driven programs.
- Effective selling and cross-selling skills.
- Able to successfully complete Bank product and sales training courses and appropriate certifications.
- Ability to be registered as a mortgage loan originator (MLO) in the Nationwide Mortgage License System and Registry (NMLS).
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.
Tri Counties Bank is an equal opportunity employer including veterans and individuals with disabilities.