You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RN Med/Surg/Neph - Located in Farmington, NM
Love what you do; Love where you live
Outdoor Adventures at Your Fingertips!
Come Join a values-based, community-owned hospital dedicated to
serving the Four Corners region in beautiful Farmington, NM.
If you enjoy nature, and outdoor life, this is the place for you!
San Juan Regional Medical Center offers a place where you can make a difference and experience that perfect work/life balance.
We have many opportunities to join our valued nursing team:
• Emergency Department
• Professional Resource Team
$5,000 SignOn Bonus
$5,000 Relocation Assistance Available
Come Join Us!
The Registered Nurse is a sincerely caring and compassionate professional and assumes accountability in utilizing the nursing process to provide dynamic patient management.
• As you go about fulfilling this mission, your work habits and work relationships should embody SJRMC's values. These values are our culture, our identity as an organization: Sacred Trust, Personal Reverence, Thoughtful Anticipation, Team Accountability and Creative Vitality ask more of us than merely completing some list of tasks. Our values ask for a deeper level of commitment, and what is asked of us we freely give because we believe in our mission.
• Current licensure by the State Board of Nursing of New Mexico or compact (multi-state) license.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
• Must meet the requirements for obtaining and maintaining life support certifications as outlined in the Life Support Certification policy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides individualized patient care and maintains clinical competency appropriate for the area of practice
• Understands and follows policy and procedure in addition to meeting licensure requirements
• Responsive to current safety and quality initiatives and sustains improvement
• Builds productive interpersonal relationships in every encounter
• Demonstrates teamwork
• Actively participates in the department
• Each employee is responsible for implementing SJRMC's Service Standards into their daily work: Safety, Courtesy, Effectiveness, and Stewardship
• Other duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Environmental Work Conditions:
• Must be able to see with corrective eyewear and hear clearly with assistance
• Must be able to walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist frequently
• Must be able to lift greater than 50 pounds and push 0-300 pounds frequently
• Potential exposure to blood and bodily fluids and meets OSHA training requirements
• Sets limits when dealing with angry, hostile, or sometimes verbally or physically abusive patients and families in an attempt to ensure a safe, respectful environment that will support the delivery of care
• Effectively copes and strives for balance when caring for acutely ill patients and families
San Juan Regional Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Basic Life Support
- Clinical Works
- Critical Care
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Health Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 19262_8686_586162061
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.