Are you ready for your next software challenge of developing, building and deploying the latest software and exploring the newest technologies.
Do you thrive on creating software that matters? Are you passionate about your craft and enjoy working with others who feel the same?
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer who would love to create cloud-based apps and APIs to power our software systems of the future.
In this role, you will design and develop solutions as part of a ground-up re-engineering of our software applications using the latest .Net and Web technologies...allowing you the freedom to let your technical capabilities shine. This is a full-time / Employee position located near Durham. We provide the flexibility to work from home and part of a high performing, fun loving team.
If you are interested in additional details or being considered, please forward your resume directly to:
Requirements & Skills
• Experience with C#, ASP.NET Core, and JSON.
• Experience consuming REST API-driven applications.
• Experience with unit testing frameworks, particularly xUnit, Jasmine and Karma.
• Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools, particularly Scrum.
• Sound knowledge of modern web development trends, technologies, and design patterns.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience designing and implementing web-based software systems, with 5 to 7 years of experience being ideal.
• You will learn and get experience with CI/CD tools -- Jenkins, Bamboo, Spinnaker, etc.
• You will learn and get exp experience with .Net Core, Docker and Kubernetes.
We look for:
• Engineers with a passion for writing great code.
• Engineers who can work as high performers remotely without close management.
• A desire and passion to constantly learn and develop new skills.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.