* Perform all assigned duties to ensure the proper flow of material and material replenishment signals through the Bellwood plant.
* Must possess and retain a license to operate a standard forklift, walkie lift, stand-up forklift, tugger, and be able to lift 50 pounds.
* Work from routing tickets, inventory slips, inventory reference sheets, production schedules, schedule boards, kanban systems, pick lists, and other material planning and control systems.
* Take direction from Materials Leadership team (team leaders, supervisors & manager) for the assigned work area including the following primary duties:
* Complete forklift safety checklist at the beginning of each shift.
* Load material handling equipment in accordance with safe/stated weight distribution and control regulations.
* Move materials to and from the appropriate Kanban areas/supermarkets/central warehouse. Note, some materials such as paper facings are placed on carts and must be moved by hand.
* Assist in moving material to aid in inventory cycle counts and general SAP inventory audits.
* Assist cycle counting team in verifying weight counts of material.
* Verify delivery of components via the use of handheld inventory scanners.
* Communicate work issues and status with other shifts through team leaders and face-to-face communication.
* Keep material handling equipment clean and notify supervisor of equipment operating problems.
* Use stand-up forklift, and reach truck, handheld inventory scanner, and SAP.
* Follow all safety rules, material planning & control system rules, and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
Internal Use Only: Indirect Hourly
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the geographical area where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
- Control Systems
- Forklift Truck