To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
219 Brandilynn Boulevard
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Associate - Automotive
Blain's Farm and Fleet • Cedar Falls, IA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1955, Blain's Farm and Fleet is a specialty retailer with privately-held stores in the Midwest. Our philosophy is simple: offer the hardest working people in America an honest value and the best customer service. We do this by carrying the best brands at the lowest price possible, and hiring and training talented, hardworking people. As a member of the Blain’s Farm & Fleet family, you will benefit from a stable work environment, family-owned company that is closed on major holidays and offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits plan.
The Store Associate - Automotive Department would perform excellent customer service and stocking the areas of the Automotive Department, along with other assigned duties that would ensure that the customer has an efficient, pleasant shopping experience.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Stock shelves with back stock product and incoming freight for the day
- Set and remove Ad prices for the appropriate sales and check for pricing accuracy
- Maintain displays and face shelved products
- Planograms and changing Floor Plans
- Clean retail area by dust mopping, removing trash, and picking up litter
- Utilize computers to determine product delivery and inventory levels
- Return excess product to the warehouse
- Move empty pallets to the warehouse and breaking down containers
- Attaching security tags to appropriate product
- Help in other departments as assigned
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and procedures
- Great communication skills
- Prior Retail experience preferred
- Able to work nights when needed and at least every other weekend
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations*
- Profit sharing*
- Parental leave*
- Flexible work schedule
- Associate discount program
- Exciting and engaging work environment
- Short and long term disability and life insurance