To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington-Fayette, KY
- Vaco - Lexington
- Phone: 859-489-5428
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Manager
Vaco Staffing • Lexington-Fayette, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition through relationships with human resources and hiring managers directly. Currently, our client is seeking to fill an Accounts Payable Manager opening, and we want to hear from you!
This management role will involve managingCustomer Vendor Relations as well as the AP disbursement group which handles all check disbursements, 1099, and tax related matters.
You will be interacting with accountants, clients and upper management, so your communication and presentation skills as well as your problem solving and analytical abilities will be essential to this role.
Think of us as an advocate who will promote your strengths and prepare you for your interviews by supplying you with key info on our client. Our recruiters will be able to provide great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in Accounting / Finance, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As our Accounts Payable Manager, you will be managing accounting functions, including maintenance of General Ledger Accounts Payable to ensure accuracy and timeliness. Part of your daily duties will consist of developing, implementing and maintaining systems, procedures, and policies (including AP functions) to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information
- Preparing and recommending operating and personnel budgets for approval; monitoring spending for adherence to budget, recommending variances as necessary
- Selecting and hiring employees
- Training and evaluating employees to enhance their performance and development
- Addressing performance issues and making recommendations for personnel actions
- Motivating and rewarding employees including providing salary increases, bonuses, and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines