ARMED SECURITY GUARDS NEEDED! OPENINGS AVAILABLE NOW!!
Need experience for your future?
Securitas Security has immediate openings for ARMED Security Guards. If you have the passion to work in public safety or law enforcement, let Securitas help YOU build your resume by gaining knowledge and experience you can use for your future! We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join our team!
We have full-time armed positions in the West Jordan Area
Starting pay rate is $14.42/hr
*Must have an ACTIVE guard license to complete the armed process*
- Providing a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor
- Providing an atmosphere in which all client employees and visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their needs
- Communicating in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, inspecting buildings and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Preparing logs or reports as required for site
- Previous experience in physical security, military service, law enforcement or a related field
- Capability to comply with confidentiality requirements
- Ability to work legally in the United States
- Working knowledge of security operations and procedures
- Ability to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for armed security work
- Basic computer skills
- Schedule flexibility; willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Physically capable to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time as well as lifting up-to 40 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Ability to ride a bicycle for patrols
- Ability to withstand inclement weather conditions
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Valid Driver's license, preferred
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
Only YOU can decide. Advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible