SHIFT: Work From Home
Are you a natural leader with a drive to succeed? Do you have strong customer relations skills? Parallon is now seeking collections Team Lead to work in our call center. Now is the time for you to join a team of motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts on behalf of our hospitals. Ideal candidates will have a steady work history with excellent tenures and attendance patterns, as well as a passion for our purpose: "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
See what made us one of the best places to work.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary, with amazing bonus potential!
- Student loan repayment program.
- Fantastic health benefits that include medical plans that will exceed your family’s needs.
- Looking to further your education? Let us help you with that – tuition assistance is available for full and part time employees after 90 days, up to $5250 per year.
- Plus we can offer you a whole suite of consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Perform Client Representative activities based on production quotas. Fully capable of meeting quotas.
- Work with Manager to ensure the staff is capable of handling current production goals within department(s).
- Assist in training new staff by demonstrating sound claims processing and collections practices, participating in role plays, monitoring new hire calls and providing feedback. Provide feedback to Supervisor on new hire progress, surfacing issues or other actions that should be taken to improve/maintain success.
- Provide first level help to staff by answering questions, reviewing policies or procedures, participating in client calls, addressing escalated issues, researching customer accounts or providing feedback to staff.
- Participate in weekly monitoring sessions with Manager and staff members as assigned.
- Perform weekly QA audits in each company. Achieve and maintain acceptable scores and functions as outlined in the QA program. Maintain prompt and accurate documentation outlining all steps of the QA program that have been taken in individual organized files. Fill out the proper forms. Audit the assigned number of accounts per day following a set schedule. Forms will be completed and turned in within required timelines.
- Provide feedback to Manager on staff performance.
- Maintain a working inventory of accounts equal to 75% of the volume a normal reps inventory would carry. Also manage a queue of problem accounts and make follow-up calls or provide other supervisory resolution action as needed. Ensure proper follow-up by seeing that the inventory of problem accounts never exceeds 25 on a daily basis. Escalate problems as deemed appropriate. Monthly fee goals will be adjusted to account for the 25% of a Team Leads time spent off of their collection desk supporting their staff members.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports as needed as to the status of the MTD production quotas.
- Conduct weekly Rap sessions with staff members and provide updates to the Manager regarding issues discussed. The goal of this meeting is to provide the staff an open forum to discuss collection related issues that affect clients, co-workers, the company etc. Document meetings and provide collection staff the notes for follow-up. Maintain Rap session scheduling and notify Unit Manager of such schedule.
High School diploma or GED required.
A minimum of 2 years of directly related experience.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in 1st Party medical debt collections (does not equate to medical/billing and coding)
A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a call center environment.
A strong preference will be given to candidates with supervisory experience.
Excellent work tenure is required.
Resume must be uploaded for consideration
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking URL blocked - click to apply.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Product Quality Assurance
Medical Billing And Coding