Clopay Corporation is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Administrator in our Mason, Oh location.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Explains employee benefits by conducting meetings; preparing written and graphic announcements and explanations; responding to requests.
- Provides management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefit data and trends.
- Reconcile benefits billings and prepare for payment.
- Maintain and execute firm compliance with all benefits programs.
- Prepare human resource adhoc reports as needed through the Noetix reporting tool.
- Conduct benefits orientations for newly hired employees providing expert and complete knowledge of the Company's benefits programs.
- Manipulate & prepare adhoc reports through the Noetix reporting tool, as needed.
- Assist with employee day-to-day benefits inquiries.
- Coordinate leaves of absences and process claims or requests.
- Resolve employee claims and enrollment issues as well as benefits administration issues with benefits providers.
- Manage enrollments and determine employee & dependents eligibility in benefits programs.
- Update and keep employee records.
- Develop benefits communication tools.
- Maintain benefits law knowledge (ERISA, Section 125, COBRA, ACA, FMLA, State Disability Programs & Leave laws, etc.)
- Assist with all annual benefits enrollment tasks as well as provide post-enrollment audits.
- Support to the Benefits & Compensation Manager with various tasks, as needed.
- Provides support in recruiting duties including screening candidates, phone screening, scheduling interviews, etc.
- Assist with pre employment processes including offer letters, drug screen, background check and tracking of results.
- High School degree or GED required. Bachelor degree preferred. HR Certification a plus.
- Minimum of three years' prior Human Resources experience with a heavy focus on benefits administration.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience with Oracle is preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills.
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and Educational Assistance.
Please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993
Employee Retirement Income Security Act