Transform SR LLCEmployment Category:
Regular, Full-timeJob Function:
06164: Sears Auto Center
The Lead, Customer Service Advisor responsibility is to ensure consistent, timely, informative and accurate service delivery to every customer by listening carefully to their needs, presenting Sears Automotive products clearly, and teaming with technicians to deliver every car within the company time standards. In the absence of the Auto Center Manager or Assistant Manager, this Associate will act as the Customer Experience Manager (CEM), delivering a great customer experience
by working with both the selling and service teams.
- Demonstrates a high level of energetic response to every customer, on the phone or in person
- Listens closely to each customer s needs, documents them, and determines the best product and/or service solution that will address the problem.
- Helps the Auto Center Manager and Assistant Manager develop a high performance team by coaching, developing and mentoring performance of consultative.
- Communicates accurately with service technicians to ensure timely delivery of the specified service.
- Monitors and optimizes the customer experience on the sales floor and ensures customers are kept up-to-date on their cars progress.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain individual productivity as well as coach and mentor other Associates to do same.
- Ability to coach others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
HS Graduate or EquivalentYears of Related Experience:
3-4 YearsDriver's License Required:
Link Aggregation (Ethernet)
Complex Problem Solving